CdR Capital is looking to hire a Data Analyst within the quantitative strategies team in London. The role requires a dynamic candidate that is able to utilise their experience of database design, implementation and maintenance alongside a high level of programming knowledge and skill.
About the Firm:
CdR Capital was originally founded in 2012 by Omar Ayache and Steve Smith in Geneva as a private investment office, serving a core group of large families and institutions. It also has offices in London and Dubai as well as a joint venture with CdR Hollander, whose principal offices are in Miami and São Paulo.
See website for further information on CdR Capital.
About the Team:
We are a sophisticated quantitative team that works as part of CdR Capital Ltd.’s London asset management business. We run systematic strategies on both a stand-alone basis and as part of client portfolio solutions.
The candidate must possess or be proficient in:
- Degree (min 2:1)/Masters in Computer Science (or related field)
- SQL (T-SQL or specifically experience with MS SQL Server)
- Understanding data flows within a financial environment and the impact of it
- Window Server 10
- Experience working with medium to large datasets and working with intraday and daily data
- Financial product knowledge in two or more of the following asset classes: Equities, Commodities, Currencies, Fixed Income and Credit
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org