CdR Capital is looking to hire a Data Analyst/Programmer within the quantitative strategies team in London.
The role requires a dynamic candidate that is able to utilise their experience of database design, implementation and maintenance alongside a high level of programming knowledge and skill. The candidate will be tasked with enhancing our existing data capture infrastructure, extending the scalability of our research and trading platforms and developing GUI applications for reporting.
About the Firm:
CdR Capital was originally founded in 2012 by Omar Ayache and Steve Smith in Geneva as a private investment office, serving a core group of large families and institutions. It also has offices in London and Dubai as well as a joint venture with CdR Hollander, whose principal offices are in Miami and São Paulo.
About the Team:
We are a sophisticated quantitative team that works as part of CdR Capital Ltd.’s London asset management business. We run systematic strategies on both a stand-alone basis and as part of client portfolio solutions.
The candidate must possess or be proficient in:
- Degree (min 2:1)/Masters in Computer Science (or related field)
- SQL (T-SQL or specifically experience with MS SQL Server)
- Understanding data flows within a financial environment and the impact of it
- Window Server 10
- Experience working with medium to large datasets and working with intraday and daily data
- Financial product knowledge in two or more of the following asset classes: Equities, Commodities, Currencies, Fixed Income and Credit
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org